How it Works
When you tap a Response button, it gets sent over to the family member that you added on the users tab. Then, your family member receives a text message letting them know what your response is to that alert. This way they know where you are!
You can use this feature with our free 14-day trial. After that, it’s just $10 from the date of purchase for an entire year for each family member device.
Go ahead and log in, and we’ll walk you through how to set it up.
Admin Set Up
2. To the right of “Enable Family SMS?” It will have “No” highlighted. Click on “Yes” to turn it on for your users.
5. Select the user’s name that will be connected to the family member’s number. Enter in the phone number. Enter in the relationship, if you choose. Click Save.
6. Once you have added a family SMS device, the Family Tab will add that device to the list and will look like this:
7. Now when you log in to the website and go to the tab with your name on it, it will look like this:
8. You can choose to add more family SMS devices by clicking the Add Number button. Your free trial applies to all newly added family members! After the 14 days is up, each device is $10 per year.
Peace of mind for your family for an entire year for just $10? Yes, please! To participate in the free trial for Family SMS for your agency click here: https://www.active911.com/interface/