We have been working hard to improve the dashboard experience for all our admins!
You guys are the unsung heroes of Active911, and we appreciate you letting us know when things don’t work, could be more efficient, or when you have an idea about how something could work better. We built this tool for YOU.
These are the improvements on the platform made in versions released November 2019 to March 2020:
- Save your zoom level on Webview
- Users can now download their map data to save a backup when they are about to update it.
- Export more alerts faster using the Export Alerts CSV
- Subscription and FamilySMS renewals default to the previous year’s amount
- Improved dashboard experience for those who are a member of many departments
- Fixed issues with international payments/sales tax
- Expiration emails are more reliable to give you more notice
- Canada agencies can now use Wiz to solve mapping issues
- Renewal reminder email no longer go out to non-admin users–but you can turn it back on if desired
- You no longer have to specify device type or page type when adding a device that’s already in the system