Today we have released an update to our windows apps. This includes version 1.5.1 for desktop and version 2018.4.17.0 for windows phone and tablet. We have worked to improve the performance of the app on agencies with many active devices. In addition we have improved the apps ability to stay connected to Active911. The list of new features includes:
- Now supports continuous re-paging until a response button is pressed. This can be enabled by simply ticking the Continuous Repaging check box in the General tab of settings.
- Ability to un-assign devices from an assignment. This adds the Automatic option to the list of assignments when changing someones assignment.
- Ability to toggle new chat message notifications on and off. This can be toggled on or off per agency in the agency’s settings tab.
- Require confirmation when sending alerts to everyone so that users don’t inadvertently spam everyone.
- Now displays badge of unread chat message count
- App will always get alerts sent from it regardless of whether the sending device is a member of the receiving pagegroups.
- Adds support for Mexico