We have been behind on our Android releases due to Google suddenly rejecting our releases without an explanation. After getting our lawyer involved, we were able to determine that Google wanted us to require a Terms of Service reaffirmation, so that is included in this update.
- Updated GPS setting, Track Me for 15 Minutes – This allows agencies to benefit from improved GPS tracking immediately following incident response from a member without draining the user battery all day.
- Flight mode gives users directions in degrees and nautical miles for aircraft routing
- Made device code more accessible so users can view or copy it when needed
- Settings page keeps agencies in the same order as the alerts page
- Map buttons moved to bottom to make one-handed use easier
- Users now have to accept the TOS before getting their device code via text–this was a requirement by Google