We rolled out the first version of chat messaging a few months ago and have been making iterations on it as we get feedback. One request has been to give the ability to delete chat messages. At this moment, an admin or member with edit agency permissions has the ability to delete all messages in the chat from the new website. Here’s how:
- Login to www.active911.com under the member access area and at the top of the page you will see this image:
2. Click on the “here” to access the new website. (We are still working on this new website, but it is almost done!)
3. Go to the agency tab and scroll down towards the bottom and you will see this:
4. Under Enable Chat, there is a “Clear all Chat Messages” question with a delete button to the right. Click the delete button if you would like to delete ALL of the chat messages in the app for the entire agency.
5. If you’re in the chat tab on the app itself, you will need to tap another tab and re-enter it to see that all the messages have been deleted.
This is the only option we have for deleting chat messages at this time, but we are currently working on having a delete option within the app itself for all the platforms.
If you have any questions about this or feedback, please give our support team a call at 541-223-7992!
Happy Training Thursday and Stay Safe!