This week for Training Thursday, we decided to create a blog post showing you how to customize response buttons! This can be done on our website, but you must be an admin or have the edit agency permission.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to www.active911.com and login under the member access area.
3. At the bottom there is a response vocabulary section with 5 boxes. The defaults in the boxes are, “Resp”,”OnScen”,”Cancl”,”Avail”, and “Unvl”.
4. Click on a box and it will highlight.
5. Then you can enter in the response you would like to use up to 6 characters.
6. Once you have added it, the box will turn green and the apps on your agency will be updated the next time they are opened.
If you have further questions about how to make these changes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!