We have been investigating slow response issues over the past several weeks. In the course of our investigation, we found several issues that we are resolving:
1. Our Android Client acts particularly slow when it is attached to multiple agencies and is starting up after being force closed. It is missing an optimization at startup that we are working on adding to the app. We will begin beta testing it as soon as it is complete and will be released shortly after we know it will not introduce any further problems.
In the meantime, if you are experiencing slow reactions when the app is first opened, leave it open in the background.
2. The other issue was in our server that communicates to the apps. We introduced a bug that could cause a delay of 10-30 seconds between when it received a request and when it would give it back to the app. We fixed this bug last night, so it is now working as we expect. We will be adding monitoring to the affected servers so we will be aware of any future slowdowns and be able to fix them much faster.