We actually pushed this to Apple some time ago, but it got “stuck” in their process and we had to call them on the phone to get it kicked loose. ?They were very helpful, though, and now 1.5.1 is available for download. ?From the Apple App Store:
What’s New in Version 1.5.1
– Added easy links for Google and Apple external routing
– Makes notes selectable, enables hyperlinks in notes!
– Fixed issue creating alert where some phones were unable to set title or address.
– Fixed issue preventing app from launching directly to new alert when alert was swiped.?
– Fixed issue with missing text when alerts contain “&” character.
– Fixed name sorting on Personnel page
– Fixes bug with test messages when app is in foreground
The “easy links for Google and Apple external routing” are new little icons you’ll see below the address. ?One goes to Google Maps, the other to Apple Maps. The Google Maps link won’t work if you haven’t installed Google Maps (obviously).
We’re rich-texted the notes, so if your PSAP puts a phone number in there, it should get auto-detected and hyperlinked for one-touch calling. ?Same for URLs.
Everything else is pretty much bug fixes. ?We have assignable assignments working in beta, so the next update should have that as well.
ON ANOTHER NOTE, we’re consolidating the beta program somewhat. ?Those assignment features that the beta users are using? ?Yeah, it only works if you grant yourself “assignment” permissions in the Devices tab. ?Which you can only do if you have the Beta website. ?Which you can only do if you are a website Beta tester. ?Since this is getting too complicated, we are granting ALL beta testers access to the whole suite of beta products. ?Grant is working on this now and they should all be getting emails in the future with more details on this change.